Overlooking both the pristine waters of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s glittering skyline, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai is a stunning beachfront resort offering unparalleled luxury and an enviable Jumeirah Beach setting. Located in one of Dubai’s most prestigious neighbourhoods, the resort’s elegant rooms and suites offer an abundance of space, combining contemporary décor with guest-centric technology and wonderful views. The resort’s restaurants and lounges are equally enticing with six tempting outlets including two signature restaurants. With a destination spa spread over 2,000 sqm and featuring nine treatment rooms, a fitness centre and kids’ club, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai is the UAE’s most exciting new resort.
Spread over 2,000 sqm, our elegant spa is a haven of tranquillity.
• Nine treatment rooms including three couples’ suites and a dedicated Hammam-style suite
• Luxurious VIP Suite
• Heat and water experiences
• Fully-equipped Fitness Centre
• Kids’ Club
Designed by Jeffrey Wilkes, our chic beachfront retreat offers a wealth of accommodation.
• 148 spacious rooms, most with private balconies
• 30 club rooms with exclusive access to The Club Lounge
• 78 elegant suites with views over the city or ocean
• Guest-centric technology
As the hottest new addition to the Dubai culinary scene, the resort offers a range of cuisines and dining experiences in its six distinctive restaurants and lounges.
• Tasca – signature Portuguese poolside restaurant
• Netsu - Signature Warayakiya-style Japanese restaurant
• The Bay - An informal ground-floor restaurant with show-kitchens and family-friendly menus
• Noor Lounge – afternoon tea and light refreshments
• Sun Vibe - The pool bar with cocktails, mocktails, salads and light bites
• The Mandarin Cake Shop – delicious cakes, chocolates and patisseries
Jumeirah Beach RoadP.O Box 62092DubaiU.A.E