10 December 2013
1. Lowest fares We have teams at DialAflight whose job is to keep in touch with every airline and keep the communication flowing. This means that not only do we get all the news about routes, aircraft and upgrades first, but we are given their lowest fares exclusively to pass on to you. When flights are on sale, we hear about it straight away, which means you can save money. Read more
2. Take advantage of our buying power DialAflight
has been running for more than 32 years. We are experienced at selling travel and, more importantly, we have huge buying power when it comes to flights. Think about buying in bulk: everything is cheaper that way. And the more flights we book, the cheaper our flights become, which is another reason to keep coming back again and again.
3. Talk to an expert Our sales people have more than 3000 years of collective travel
experience making them probably the best travelled people in the whole of the
UK. They know the cities, they’ve stayed in the
hotels and they’ll tell you from first-hand experience
what to see and what to miss.
4. You're safe with us You've noticed ash clouds, floods, ice and earthquakes delaying and cancelling flights recently. You never know when they are going to strike, which is why travelling with a bonded company is essential. All hotel and flight packages booked through DialAflight are bonded and safe.
5. Travelling with no-frills airlines, however, won't give you this safety. And the reason why we call them no-frills rather than low-cost is because once you've added extras for luggage, check in, credit card charges and travel to their remote airports, you often end up spending more, for less comfort.
6. Booking flights + hotels = you save money Saving money when you book through DialAFlight is simple maths. When it comes to booking holidays, there is always a part of us that wonders 'would be cheaper to do it myself?' In fact, because of the lower rates we receive from hotels and airlines, this isn't true. As well as their lowest fares, airlines also give us non-advertised fares which are even lower, specifically for use in combination with a hotel or car hire package.
7. Low flight costs plus cheaper-than-advertised hotel rates can only mean one thing: A better deal. This, along with our expert knowledge of hotels as well as our insurance bonding, means booking with us really is a no-brainer. And that is why our customers are some of the smartest travellers around. Most fly several times a year and many companies use us for their business travel too.
8. Smaller credit card fees Unlike some airlines, we don't charge for debit card payments, but we do have to apply a 1.95% charge for credit cards (about the lowest in the travel industry), because this is what it actually costs us. Travel companies work on wafer thin margins and if they did not recover these costs they would have to put up their prices.
However some companies have realised that these transactions are a nice little earner. Ryanair charges £10 per return journey for debit card transactions (which cost them pence). Monarch charges 5% for credit cards. Easyjet charges £3.50 plus 2.5% which is a staggering 10% charge on a £45 flight seat... unless you have a very rare Visa Electron card! Once you have booked, some airlines will still charge you a mandatory checking-in fee even though you do all the work yourself online!