- Indian Ocean|
- Latin America|
- Middle East|
- New Zealand|
- Pacific Islands|
05 May 2015
Whether you’re looking
for a Ferrari Enzo or a
Fiat Panda, we’ll find you
the best car hire deals.
Search our extensive
range, or if you’re
looking for something
special, just give us a call.
1. Make sure you book the right size of car for your needs. It sounds crazy but a large number of disputes are about the size of the car. Be realistic about the space needed for passengers and their luggage - with each car we show the recommended maximum combinations of passengers and luggage. If in doubt please call us.
2. Make sure that you add any extra drivers at the time of booking. It may be more expensive to add these at the airport.
3. Understand that you may not get the exact car you booked. Car rental companies reserve the right to substitute a similar or upgraded model.
Car rental staff often make commission on selling additional insurance when you collect your car.
Collision damage waiver(CDW)
This is the basic cover and it reduces your liability in the event of an accident. Without it, you could be forced to pay for the replacement cost of the vehicle.
The equivalent of CDW but protects against theft. Also known as theft protection.
Super collision damage waiver(SCDW)
Reduces your liability to zero and covers tyres, roofs and windscreens.
Pays out if you kill or injure yourself or a passenger, usually covered on regular travel insurance.
Personal Effects Cover(PEC)
Pays out if your property is stolen from a vehicle, usually covered on travel insurance.
5. Before driving off check for scratches or dents and make a note of these on the hire company forms. If any more are added during your hire take a snap of them when you drop off the car in case of any disputes.
6. Check the petrol policy. Is it meant to have a full tank? Are you meant to return the car empty or with a full tank? And if the latter make a note of the closest garage to the airport. Above all, make sure what type of fuel the car takes.
7. Most car hire companies have a 24 hour emergency number for breakdowns or accidents. Make sure you have this.
8. Check where the car needs to be returned to and if off the airport make sure you have a map of how to get there. Leave enough time to drop off the car and get it checked over.
9. All car rentals are on a 24 hour basis so make sure you get it back on time to avoid being charge an additional day’s hire.
10. Check your credit card or bank statement when you get back to ensure no extra charges have been added and ensure that any deposit has been returned.
Compare prices carefully
Our car hire prices are always low because we deal with several local companies at each airport location and our computer checks continuously for price differences, however slight between different models and car groups. You may see lower prices being advertised but these prices have usually been achieved by reducing the insurance to a very basic level of cover!
With over fifty states to explore, hiring one of our muscle cars in the USA is the ideal way to experience the natural wonders, cities and historic landmarks.
Pick up your muscle car in New York and explore the ‘Big Apple’ in style. In the state of Michigan, discover the Great Lakes region of Midwest USA.
On the East Coast, enjoy the thrill and prestige of driving one of our muscle cars through Los Angeles, San Francisco, or the spectacular landscapes of Death Valley National Park and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
For a different way to travel around the long stretches of road in Europe and beyond, look no further.
Enjoy economy, comfort and style with a unique, Hybrid Eco Friendly Cars.
Designed specifically to be environmentally friendly and keep running costs low, drive guilt free along the stunning coasts of France and Spain and take in the city sights of Rome and Barcelona for less.
Discover the undiscovered in luxury without the price tag with our Hybrid Eco Friendly Cars.
Dream sports cars
The list of Supercars available to hire is quite extensive.
from the iconic Aston Martin V8 Vantage to the
awesome McLaren MP4-12C Spider. Choices also vary
from country to country, so call us for more details.
Call us for a quote and we'll find your dream car
at the most competitive price.
Call us and we'll find your dream car...0844·811·4444