1. Learn To … Horse Ride At Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa, Dubai After the nail-biting triumph of a gold medal for Team GB in showjumping, why not hit the saddle and learn to ride? Book a flight to Dubai and accommodation at The Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. It’s the only resort in Dubai which has its own air-conditioned stables, so the horses and ponies are well pampered here! The stables offer tuition in a fully-equipped schooling environment for beginners or for those who haven’t been riding for a while. It has its own paddock measuring 70 metres by 40 metres and riding tuition is provided under the guidance of qualified riding instructors. You’ll soon be riding off into the desert in the Arabian night… Prices for selected dates in November and December start from £1,179 per person for five nights bed and breakfast with flights to Dubai from London.
2. Learn … Archery, Fencing And Beach Volleyball At La Source, Grenada If you want to learn a new sport, then there’s quite possibly no better setting than this. The idyllic, all-inclusive retreat of LaSource is set on a glorious beachfront with lush tropical gardens. The Grenada hotel is all about promoting a healthy mind and body, so the idea is to make sport an integral part of your holiday because it contributes so much to a feeling of health and wellbeing. They offer daily classes with equipment and professional instruction, or you can request private lessons. Try a morning tutorial in archery or fencing. Or there’s beach volleyball daily at 4.30pm. Prices for selected dates in November and December start from £1,899 per person for seven nights all-inclusive with flights from London.
3. Learn To … Sail At The Bitter End Yacht Club, British Virgin Islands Want to become the next Ben Ainslie? Well you could learn to sail out in the Solent, but Bitter End Yacht Club is the Caribbean's premiere luxury water sports resort for couples and families, and it’s slightly warmer and more picturesque! With sailing at its heart, it has a sailing school which is US Sailing Association accredited and they have on-staff certified instructors from all over the world to help guests learn to sail, fine tune their skills or obtain keelboat certification. Sailing instruction is available for all ages and levels, using the Club’s professionally maintained boats and course materials. Located on the island of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands, Bitter End boasts a mile of shorefront on the protected waters of the North Sound. Prices for selected dates in November and December start from £2,199 per person for seven nights full-board with flights from London and boat transfers.
4. Learn To … Play Tennis At Buccament Bay, St Vincent Has Andy Murray’s gold inspired or motivated you? This five-star hotel in St Vincent features the first Harlequin Sports Academy, which offers world-class coaching for all the family including a Pat Cash Tennis Academy. Individual and group tennis lessons are available for children and adults, whatever their standard and ability. The club’s resident head coach has been taught by Pat to employ the techniques he uses when coaching up-and-coming players, thus ensuring all guests experience tennis coaching the Pat Cash way. However, time it right and you could even benefit from FREE group coaching with Pat Cash himself or former British No. 1 Chris Wilkinson who will be at the resort in August and the beginning September. Prices for selected dates in November and December start from £2,649 per person for seven nights all-inclusive with flights from London and internal flights to St Vincent.
5. Learn To … Play Golf At Abama Golf & Spa Resort, Tenerife Though this popular sport has not been an Olympic event since 1904, it is making a welcome return over a century later for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. The Abama Golf & Spa Resort has a spectacular 18-hole, par 72 Tenerife golf course which was designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas and features some of the finest play in Spain. And for beginners, it has a golf academy on site where less experienced golfers can develop their confidence and skills on the five-hectare practice area, or try out one of the three par-3 holes for beginners, all under the supervision of highly qualified trainers. There is also a driving range and putting green. Prices for selected dates in November and December start from £769 per person for five nights bed and breakfast with flights from London. To book, or for more information call us on 0844 556 6060 or check out our website http://www.dialaflight.com.